Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where to find clear tail light lenses for 1987 my monte carlo ls all i can find is red.?

im trying to install HID lights in the rear light to give my car a more sleek look..but before i do that i need to find a clear tail light lenses.....HELP! is their a shop i can send my tail lights to too customize the lense or make a clear replica...i need your help...thanksWhere to find clear tail light lenses for 1987 my monte carlo ls all i can find is red.?
I hate to be the one to give you bad news but they do not make euro style taillights for your 87 Monte Carlo. My best suggestion to you is to find a maker of euro taillights and contact them and see if they can give you some assistance or leads.





As far as I know there is not a place you can take your OEM taillight and have one made out of a clear lens and the cost would probably be high.





If you don't have any luck the only other way I see you possibly getting the look you want with a euro taillight is by finding one you like of a similar size and have a body shop modify you car to fit the light again cost may be high.(I had a friend of mine do his truck this way) Sorry good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment