Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have a tailless Manx cat I named Bear. His tail used to leak clear fluid. ?

It would hurt him when I petted him but after a week it stopped. A month later it did it again. Now it's been over a year since I got him and his tail hasn't leaked any more. I was just wondering if this was normal for this breed? I know he doesn't like any of my dogs and is always hissing @ them if they come near him. They are outside dogs. My mom said this is normal for this breed.I have a tailless Manx cat I named Bear. His tail used to leak clear fluid. ?
sometimes a leak of clear or pink,yellow fluid can signal an infection. if there was pain at that sight that is what i would think. i grew up with a manx. he was never leaky. that is not normal. he was also dog-friendly. i think your cats' aggression to dogs is just a personality trait that can be fixed with positive reinforcement for the cat and dogs. if his tail isn't leaking anymore, i would say just to keep an eye on it. I have a tailless Manx cat I named Bear. His tail used to leak clear fluid. ?
his tail is leaking? that isn't normal. your mother has absolutely no idea what she is talking about. you need to call your vet to schedule an appointment so your poor cat can have it's tail looked at to see what might be causing the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment