Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it OK to get a flu shot at the tail end (90%) of a cold, I''m still coughing up some clear sputum?

Yes. The actual virus is out of your system. As long as you are not running a fever or coughing up colored mucus, you'll be fine.





Remember to take some Tylenol or Ibuprofen before your shot, then take it as needed afterwards. You might be a little achy. Everyone who's gotten the shot this year has said that. But it passes in a day.Is it OK to get a flu shot at the tail end (90%) of a cold, I''m still coughing up some clear sputum?
I got mine at the end of a cold, they told me at the clinic that it was ok as long as I didnt have feverIs it OK to get a flu shot at the tail end (90%) of a cold, I''m still coughing up some clear sputum?
My doctor told me no flu shot as long as you have symptoms of a cold/flu

No comments:

Post a Comment