Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just to clear it up I asked why do dog chase their tails well I thought I was in the ';PETS'; section Sorry

it is a boredom thingJust to clear it up I asked why do dog chase their tails well I thought I was in the ';PETS'; section Sorry
Hi there...no worries as you are definately in the pet section, however there also is some subsections listed under Pets too.





When you look on the left side Categories column and have selected Pets notice under Pets there are some of the following headings:





-Birds


-Cats


-Dogs


-Fish


-Other - Pets


-Reptiles





you can select one and then to also post within those subcategories. :-)





Keep asking those questions!Just to clear it up I asked why do dog chase their tails well I thought I was in the ';PETS'; section Sorry
Its ok. and also what section did you put it in?


like


cats


dogs


fish


reptiles


or outher pets? someone could have got mad at you if u put it in something outher then dogs
OK

No comments:

Post a Comment