Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where can I get a mexican nissan tsuru clear red tail lights?

These nissan tsurus r from mexico w/c is actually a '94 nissan sentra b13 from d u.s and other countries, tsurus are currently still in production in mexico due to its popularity (even surpassing d sales of d beetle in their country).. clear red is d color combination of d tail lights, locally I can only find those with amber colored left/right signal lights, making it a 3 color combo (amber, clear, red). I onced saw a tsuru clear red taillights on ebay but un4tunately it was already sold. :(Where can I get a mexican nissan tsuru clear red tail lights?
In many areas state law prohibits the use of clear tail lights, so if you did manage to find one you would have to use amber bulbs in them anyway.Where can I get a mexican nissan tsuru clear red tail lights?
try mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment