Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where can I find clear tail lights for my 2003 Nissan Altima?

Do I need to have them made or is there somewhere online that I can find it? Thanks so much. I'd also like to know what else I can do to my car to upgrade it in a classy way. I like to keep smooth lines without making my car look ghetto or riced-out. I already have the billet grille, nice rims and the rear windows are tinted. I want chrome muffler tips but I don't know what else I can do to make it any better. If I can find out where to get the clear (white) tail lights or even headlights I would greatly appreciate it. Please be specific, many sites say they have them but in fact do not.Where can I find clear tail lights for my 2003 Nissan Altima?
http://carparts.comWhere can I find clear tail lights for my 2003 Nissan Altima?
You want the cheapest website for things like that it is www.K2Motor.com

Report Abuse


  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment